Neuroendocrine dysfunctions; Osteopathic approach met Nathalie Camirand D.O.
€810- Totale prijs
Accreditatie wordt aangevraagd NRO
Accreditatie wordt aangevraagd NOF
Accreditatie wordt aangevraagd GNRPO
Koffie/thee, lunch & syllabus
Note: Nathalie Camirand won the recognition award from Osteopathie Quebec to highlight her contribution to the advancement of osteopathy and the notoriety of the profession.
This course is for all those who wish to explore the specific osteopathic approach to glandular balance. New diagnostic and therapeutic tools will be presented. You will therefore be able to understand and identify your patient’s symptoms to help them rapidly, particularly in the prevention or the initial stages of a glandular deficiency: lack of energy, difficulty concentrating, insomnia, fatigue, chronic inflammatory disorders, hot flashes, digestive difficulties, oppression, anxiety, depression…
You will broaden your understanding of the balance of the different glands in relation to one another and how to address them specifically. This course, exclusively for DOs, has been very popular in Canada and Europe and now in South America for over 15 years.
It was given several times in Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Switzerland, England.
This seminar is highly praised for the clinical and therapeutic tools it provides.
The course is given over a four day period.
Brief course synopsis:
- Hormonal balance. Effects of stress on the glands and nervous system.
- Description of the various glands (pituitary, pineal, thyroid, thymus, pancreas, adrenals and a short word on ovaries and testicules (generally seen in an other seminar) and their functions.
- Symptoms of hypo and hyperfunction of each glands. How to establish an accurate diagnosis.
- Kinesiology and Osteopathic glandular Test.
- Specific treatment of each gland considering the hypo or the hyperfunction.
- Test and specific treatment of the arteries and nerves involved.
- Autonomic balance: specific techniques of stimulation and inhibition of the sympathetic nervous system and para sympathetic vs each gland deficit. Global techniques for nervous balance.
- Natural supplements according to each gland and disorders of hypo and hyperfunction
In a society where everything is accelerated and where the use of antidepressants is soaring, it is time to better understand how our system reacts, and defends itself against stress and by in which ways the imbalance is expressed.
Not to be missed!
Nathalie Camirand teaches postgraduate courses in Gynaecology, Urology and glandular and nervous dysfunction for the last twenty years. She is the author of the book : “Dysfontions glandulaires et nerveuses; diagnostics et traitements ostéopathiques” published by Maloine, Paris, in 2009. She also wrote a book on Anxiety and Depression; The Brain-Gut-Pelvis Axis and The osteopathic approach.
She has taught at the CEO since 1993, and also teaches postgraduate seminars in more then 15 different countries: in South America and Europe: Italy (IOC), France (SOORF; UFOF), Germany (DOK; OSD), Spain (IASO), Portugal, England, Switzerlandand, a Master program at WSO certified by the University of Vienna. She is the coordinator of a specialized university program post Master degree in Uro-Gynecology- Obstetric at the University Pompeu Fabra (30 credits) in association with International Institute of Advanced Studies in Osteopathy in Barcelona.
Her courses are highly appreciated for the great clinical expertise she shares, the therapeutic tools she provides after having developed this areas of expertise for over 25 years.