SCOLIOSIS – A new approach for manual diagnostics and treatment of its various manifestations during childhood and the life of the adult.
Akkreditierung NRO - 21 Punkte
#337203 - 21Uhr
Akkreditierung NOF - 21 Punkte
# - 21Uhr
Akkreditierung GNRPO - 21 Punkte
#337201 - 21Uhr
Kaffee / Tee, Mittagessen und Lehrplan
(c) Copyright of the video by Eike Ahrens
In this course we will study a step by step manual diagnostics of scoliosis in teenagers and in adult people. The diagnostics is based on observations in practice over a period of more than 30 years of practice. The individual diagnostic items are related to latest discoveries in scientific research about the role of a specific chromosom, that influences the development of scoliosis during childhood. And the practical treatment strategy is related to the early embryologic development of the anatomy of the organs. We will understand that there are various kinds of scoliotic patterns, can be found most drastically around the large longitudinal growth of the trunk during puberty. Nevertheless, this patterns can be discovered much earlier during childhood, actually they are rooted way back at the stage of embryological development during the third month of life of the embryo.
The basic hypothesis of this course is, that the spinal curvetures and the asymmetric shape of muscles of the back are only part of the scoliotic organism. Actually, we are convinced that the x-ray of the back shows only a small part of that, what may be seen as the chracteristics of the so called „scoliotic spinal deformation“.
The learning objectives of this course are:
– Understand and test the spatial manifestation inside the deep membrane system during and after puberty.
– Understand and test the spatial manifestation inside the deep membrane system and at the level of bone development in the adult.
– Based on manual tests and evaluations of x-rays we will learn about the typology of scoliosis. This typology respects the role of the anatomy of organs inferior and superior to the respiratory diaphragm. We will – for example – distinguish the „stomach – scoliosis“ from the „lever – scoliosis“ and „heart and lung – scoliosis“, and we will investigate how these types are related to the development of the cranium in infants.
– Learn clearly defined techniques for the different types of scoliosis applied to the manifestations in different age groups.
– Learn techniques for the membranes and bony sutures of the cranium that determine the connection of the viscerocranium with the neurocranium
– Understand and treat the relationship between topographical anatomy of organs and the curvetures of the vertebral spine.
– Understand and treat the relationships between the cranial system and the curvetures of the vertebral spine.
– Understand the compensatoric patterns of the low extremities.
– Develop a strategy how to accompany the growth of the individual from early childhood to puberty and to the everyday life of the adult.
De cursus is interessant voor osteopaten die veel met kinderen werken en/of de opleiding osteopathie bij kinderen hebben gevolgd. Meer info volgt.