Perfection in the management of vertebral adjustment – (3 modulen) module 1
Deze cursus bestaat uit 3 verschillende modulen. Wij adviseren alle 3 de modulen te volgen. Los inschrijven is wel mogelijk.
Module 1: Francesc Sansa DO | 28-30 maart 2019 . Simultaan vertaling van Spaans naar Nederlands
Module 2: Carlos Ferrari DO | 26-28 september 2019
Module 3: Pau Dalmau DO | 7-9 november 2019
Teacher: Francesc Sansa DO
OBJECTIVE: Show the student different ways to explore from the pelvis to the cervicals. Also help the student to improve basic structural techniques and show more advanced ones.
- 1. PELVIS:
- Gillet test adapted to explore the pelvis in a more complete way.
- Compression test of the EEII to capture where there are problems in damping and establish criteria of strategy in the treatment plan.
- Tests with different principles (according to Fryette or according to densities)
- Test to differentiate if the cause is the vertebrae or the rib
- Revision of the gear mechanism
- 1st lower rib
- Rocking test
- Explore feeling the mobility of the veneers, either the separation or approximation of the facetal interline.
- Mobility test C0-C1, C1, movement in translation …
- GLOBAL OF THE COLUMN.
Traction test that determines the priority of the level to be treated.
- Tom Dummer, model of units
- Classic model of the polygon of forces, pivots and vertebral arches
- Wheel for laterities
- Kuchera technique for priorities
- Adjustment for later with exclusive contact to C1
- Adjustment in translation.
- Basic wheel and adaptation to shorten the joint amplitude
- Adjustment to open veneers
- Adjustment to close eyelashes
- Adjustment for laterities without rotation impulse
- C7 in sitting and in a prone position
- DOG to D1 with variants of different impulse angles
- DOG for low dorsals (kyphosis-lordosis concept)
- Lift for ERS and FRS
- DOG costilles (previous and later subluxation).
- DOG for back translations
- SIDEROLL: to open veneers, to close and to later
- Fit long arm
- Fit long arm